JBoss Application Administration I
Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I training programme teaches you the best practices for installing and configuring Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 (JBoss EAP 6). Through hands-on labs, learn the essential, real-world tasks that a system administrator needs to know to effectively deploy and manage applications on JBoss Enterprise Application Platform.
After completing this course, you should be prepared to take the Red Hat Certified JBoss Administration (RHCJA) Exam (EX248).
- Base experience with system administration on Windows, UNIX, or Linux operating systems
- Understanding of hardware and networking
- No prior knowledge of Java, scripting, or JBoss Developer Studio is required
Install, configure, and manage JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
- Overview of JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP): Learn the concepts and terminology of JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6, and install and run a JBoss Enterprise Application Platform instance.
- Configure JBoss Enterprise Application Platform in standalone mode: Understand the directory structure of standalone mode and the standalone.xml configuration file, and deploy an application onto a standalone server.
- Configure JBoss Enterprise Application Platform in domain mode: Set up a domain, including a domain controller managing multiple host controllers. Also learn how to deploy an application onto a domain.
- Configure servers: Define a server group on a host, add servers to a server group, and deploy an application to a server group.
- Use the CLI tool: Learn how the command-line Interface tool can be used to script administrative tasks.
- The datasource subsystem: Understand database connection pools in JBoss Enterprise Application Platform and how to configure the datasource subsystem. Learn how to deploy a Java™ Database Connectivity (JDBC) driver and define a datasource.
- The logging subsystem: Configure the logging subsystem, including configuring the built-in handlers and loggers.
- The messaging subsystem: Understand JMS and HornetQ, including how to define and configure connection factories and destinations (topics and queues).
- The security subsystem: Configure the security subsystem, including securing the management interfaces, securing an application, and securing a JMS destination. Also learn how to define an LDAP and database security realm.
- JVM configuration: Configure the JVM for both standalone and domain modes.
- Migrating applications to JBoss EAP 6: Understand classpath and module dependencies, JPA issues, updating security settings, and other tips on how to migrate an application to JBoss EAP 6.
- The web subsystem: Configure the HTTP and HTTPS Connectors, set up an SSL connection, and configure an AJP Connector.
- Introduction to clustering: Set up JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 in a cluster in both standalone and domain mode.
Training Fee & Duration
- Duration: 4 Days / 32 Hours
- Fee: Rs 18,000/- + Service Tax
The Red Hat Certified JBoss Administration (RHCJA) Exam (EX248) is a performance-based exam that tests your knowledge and skills to install, configure, monitor, manage, and deploy applications to Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform.
Exam Fee & Duration
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Fee: Rs 12,500/- + Service Tax