JBoss Application Administration II
JBoss Application Administration II (JB348) training programme prepares experienced system administrators to provision and manage Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) 6 in large-scale production environments.
Learn about clustering, performance tuning, and securing enterprise application platform instances, as well as troubleshooting and applying fixes. This course is the follow-on course for JBoss Application Administration I (JB248).
After completing this course, you should be prepared to take the Red Hat Certified JBoss Administration (RHCJA) Exam (EX248).
Manage large-scale deployments of JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6
- Installation: Given the proper installation media, perform JBoss EAP 6 installations that are repeatable, upgradeable, and silent.
- Clustering: Demonstrate a proficient knowledge of clustering components, their configuration, and application to clustered architectures.
- Deployment: Deploy an application in various types of production environments.
- Scripting: Script various configuration and management scenarios using command line interface (CLI).
- Management: Use various tools to monitor and manage JBoss Enterprise Application Platform.
- Messaging: Learn how to manage supported messaging systems.
- Security: Configure security settings that include authentication, authorization, networking, and the management interfaces.
- Overview of JBoss Operations Network: Learn the functionality of JBoss Operations Network and its use cases. Also learn how to install a JBoss Operations Network server, an agent, and agent plugins.
- Monitoring resources: Learn how to use JBoss Operations Network to monitor managed resources, including defining alerts, baselines, and notifications
Training Fee & Duration
- Duration: 4 Days / 32 Hours
- Fee: Rs 25,000/- + Service Tax