FOSTERing Linux takes the privacy of our visitors very seriously. This privacy statement outlines the types of personal information that is collected by FOSTERing Linux and how we use it.
Information collected through course ‘registration’ and ‘contact us’ forms
FOSTERing Linux collects personal information when:
- you request information or materials (e.g., whitepapers);
- you participate in surveys and evaluations;
- you participate in promotions, contests or giveaways;
- you submit questions or comments to us.
The types of personal information collected may include (but are not limited to):
- your first and last name;
- your title and your company’s name;
- your home, billing, or other physical address (including street name, name of a city or town, state/province);
- your e-mail address;
- your telephone number;
- any other identifier that permits FOSTERing Linux to make physical or online contact with you;
Using Your Personal Information
FOSTERing Linux uses the personal information you provide to:
- process, fulfill, and follow-up on your orders;
- answer your questions;
- register you in programs (per your request);
- send you information;
- send you surveys.
We also use this personal information to provide you with information related to the products or services you purchased from us, to better understand your needs and interests, to improve our service, and to personalize communications.
However, we do not transfer the personal information we collect when a visitor uses a form to submit information to third-party companies.
How to opt out?
If you think we’ve collected your personal information in the past, and would want us to modify or delete your personal information, please write to us with the corrective measures you would want us to take at enqueries_at_fosteringlinux_dot_com. Up on receiving this email, we’ll take the appropriate steps that’s within our rights to comply with your request.