Red Hat Certificates of Expertise
Certificates of Expertise are upper-level credentials available to RHCEs who pass upper-level performance-based exams. The Certificates are incremental credentials attached to one’s RHCE that demonstrate skills and knowledge in specialised areas.
The upper-level exams were created as part of the Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) program. We consider each Certificate of Expertise a worthy credential in its own right and want to bring greater recognition and value to the RHCEs who pass any of these challenging exams.
- EX333 Security: Network Services (Discontinued)
- EX423 Directory Services and Authentication (Discontinued)
- EX429 SELinux Policy Administration (To be discontinued on February 28, 2014)
- EX401 Deployment and Systems Management
- EX436 Clustering and Storage Management
- EX442 System Monitoring and Performance Tuning
- EX413 Server Hardening
- EX213 OpenStack Administration / Infrastructure-as-a-Service
- EX236 Red Hat Storage Server Administration / Hybrid Cloud Storage Exam