Red Hat OpenStack Administration
This course teaches system administrators how to implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance. Through hands-on labs, you will explore fault-tolerant and redundant configurations of RHEL OpenStack Platform, and will also look at the future plans of the OpenStack development community. This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210).
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture: Understand the platform features and terminology.
- OpenStack Platform installation
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform using packstack and Foreman.
- Create an instance with the Horizon web front-end.
- Qpid message broker
- Install and configure the Qpid message broker service.
- Secure Qpid using authentication and encryption.
- Keystone identity service: Install, configure, and use the Keystone authentication services.
- Swift object storage service: Install, configure, and use the Swift object storage service.
- Glance image service: Install and use the Glance image service.
- Cinder block storage service
- Install the Cinder block storage service.
- Manage Cinder volumes.
- Networking service: Install, configure, and manage OpenStack networking service.
- Nova compute and controller services
- Install Nova compute and controller services.
- Deploy an instance from the command line.
- Implement an additional compute node: Learn to add and remove additional Nova compute nodes.
- Heat orchestration service
- Install the Heat orchestration service.
- Launch a stack using preconfigured templates
- Ceilometer metering service: Install and manage the ceilometer metering service.
- The future of the OpenStack development community: Learn about the future of OpenStack.
- Comprehensive review: Review the installation and management of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
Training Fee & Duration
- Duration: 4 Days / 32 Hours
- Fee: Rs 18,000/- + Service Tax
The Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210) tests candidates skills, knowledge and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage private clouds using the RHEL OpenStack Platform.
Exam Fee & Duration
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Fee: Rs 12,500/- + Service Tax